- Are you enthusiastic, adaptable, can you work unsupervised?
- Do you enjoy a variety of work – commercial and residential?
- Fancy working on award winning homes?
Good Electrical is an exciting, well-established (and still growing) family-owned electrical business that values its team and customers. We are working on a number of fantastic homes, and we would like a NZ registered electrician to join us. Ideally you will have some audio, data, computer network, home theatre, home automation and CCTV experience (although not essential).
We are customer focused and we want someone who has the technical understanding to be able to turn our customers’ dreams into realities.
This role will provide an interesting and sometimes challenging variety of work. Our current projects include architecturally designed homes, spa and pool electrical repairs, maintenance and new installations. We also cater to the commercial market with retail fit outs and school electrical maintenance. We cover the Auckland region.
Applicants must have a current and full practicing licence, a clean NZ Drivers Licence plus NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with customers
- Promoting ‘best practice’ while carrying out your work
- At times providing on the job training to an apprentice
Ideally you will:
- Have the ability to multitask several jobs at once
- Have a wide variety of skills to offer
- Be able to complete jobs to a high standard without call-backs
- Have great written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong focus on customer needs
- Have good attention to detail
- Be positive and happy to work alone and with others
- Be a great team player
- Show initiative and the ability to ‘go the extra mile’
Hours for this role are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm. Top rates, van and phone provided to the successful applicant
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you then apply online with your CV and a covering letter, or for a confidential chat call Martin on 0274984762