We’re looking for a Registered Electrician to join our team.
- Are you enthusiastic, adaptable, can you work unsupervised?
- Do you enjoy a variety of work – commercial and residential?
- Fancy working on award-winning homes?
Good Electrical is an exciting, well-established (and still growing) family owned electrical business that values its team and customers. This year we are working on a number of fantastic homes, and we would like a NZ registered electrician to join us. Ideally, you will have some audio, data, computer network, home theatre, home automation and CCTV experience (although not essential).
We are customer focused and we want someone who has the technical understanding to be able to turn our customer’s dreams into realities.
This role will provide an interesting and sometimes challenging variety of work.
We offer electrical services for new builds and renovations, along with ongoing electrical maintenance. Our current projects include architecturally designed homes. We also cater to the commercial market with retail fit-outs and school electrical maintenance. We cover the Auckland region.
Applicants must have a current and full practicing license, a clean NZ Drivers Licence plus NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Liaising with customers.
- Managing jobs. Ordering materials. Following quotes. Filling in job sheets.
- Promoting ‘best practice’ while carrying out your work. Filling in and filing Electrical Safety Certificates or Certificates of Compliance.
- Promoting ongoing work.
- Complying with the Good Electrical Workplace Health and Safety Management System.
- And, at times providing on the job training to an apprentice or student.
Ideally, you will;
- Have the ability to multitask several jobs at once.
- Have a wide variety of skills to offer.
- Be able to complete jobs to a high standard without call-backs.
- Have great written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a strong focus on customer needs.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Be positive and happy to work alone and with others.
- Be a great team player.
- Show initiative and the ability to ‘go the extra mile’.
- Be prepared to be flexible to meet the needs of the business, for example, doing other tasks such as property maintenance including – workshop, office, vehicle or private address etc.
Hours for this role are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm. Top rates, van, and phone provided to the successful applicant.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you then give Marty a call on, 0274 984 762 for a confidential chat.