Thank you for employing a MASTERelectricians member of ECANZ to carry out your electrical wiring work.
In choosing an ECANZ MASTERelectricians member you have obtained the added advantage of having the workmanship quality of our member guaranteed by our organization up to a maximum value of $10,000 for a period of 12 months at no extra cost to you.
All that is required of you is that in the event of a complaint against the workmanship you first take it up with the contractor concerned and, if you do not receive satisfaction, return this card to ECANZ with invoice details. ECANZ will then have the local Branch Guarantee Committee investigate your complaint. If the committee assesses the complaint as valid it will arrange for the work to be rectified up to the maximum value of $10,000.
Terms and Conditions
- The Guarantee applies to the standard of workmanship only.
- ECANZ’ liability is limited to $10,000
- The Guarantee does not cover defective materials. These are covered by the manufacturers’ warranties.
- The Guarantee does not cover any occurence which would normally be covered by public liability or other forms of insurance.
- The Guarantee will be invalid if alterations are made to the contract work without the knowledge and agreement of the original contractor.
- The Guarantee is valid for twelve months from date of completion of contract work.
- During the twelve months Guarantee period, the Guarantee is transferable to subsequent owners of the premises where the contract work has been carried out.
- The Guarantee does not apply where the contract works have not been completed or paid for.
- The Guarantee does not apply to appliance repair work.
- The Guarantee does not obviate the rights of the customer under the Consumer Guarantees Act.